The materials on this page are provided by the Spec Lead of this JSR
for evaluation and feedback.
These materials are not final, and are subject to change
as the JSR progresses through the process.
Planning and Timeline
- Final Release was submitted on Friday 10th April 2015.
- It will contain a dual platform JSR compatible with Java 7 and Java 8.
If you any questions just drop a mail on the JSR's public mailing list email@example.com or the spec lead firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adopt this JSR
If you want to adopt this JSR or contribute, you are welcome.to discuss, where you can help the best.
Please write an email to
Currently the following areas were great for helping us:
- Our public finance library project, that evolved out of this JSR, should progress further. Hereby all contributions are welcome, from coding, testing, documentation, Wiki, ...
- Similarly our JSR Examples may be extended and completed, or adapted to the latest changes.
Conferences and Speeks
- Codemotion in Rome, Italy from 20th to 23th March 2013.
- Berlin Expert Days on 4th/5th April 2013 in Germany.
- JavaOne Russia on April 23-24 2013, Moscow, Russia.
- Codemotion Berlin on May 10-11 2013, Berlin, Germany.
- JavaOne India
- JUG Austria on June 10th 2013.
- JavaOne Shanghai has been cancelled due to illness
- JavaOne San Francisco, September 24th 2013: BOF5267 - Money & Currency in Java, the presentation can be downloaded here
- Jazoon (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Softshake (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Eclipse Finance Day (Zurich)
- JavaLand (Germany)
- UBS AG (Swiss Bank)
- JUG Frankfurt (Germany)
If you wish to join this JSR's observer alias, send email to the Spec Lead of this JSR: