Summary of Maintenance Review 1 proposed changes to JSR 107 JCACHE Java Temporary Caching API
JSR 107 - JCACHE JavaTM Temporary Caching API
Summary of Maintenance Review 1 Changes to Specification
Please communicate by raising an issue against the specific change or by creating a new issue on Github: https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/308 Wrong version in Spec License. Changed to 1.1
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/333 Clarified that the Spec API is released under Apache version 2.0 license. We had wrongly used the JPA license for the API in the 1.0 release.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/334 Attempting to remove on the iterator of CacheNames does not throw an IllegalStateException, but rather an UnsupportedOperationException.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/335 Clarified Entry Processor Example 3
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/336 EntryProcessor MutableEntry.remove() listener effect clarification
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/337 Clarified Iterator and removed reference to non-existent read listener.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/363 Changed to "Yes (when the key is associated with an existing value)" as the CacheWriter result for getAndReplace.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/320 CompletionListenerFuture wakeup for multiple threads, protect against spurious wakeup
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/356 Clarify Duration JavaDoc.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/361 CacheManager.getCache() NullPointerException and ClassCastException
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/301 Clarified JavaDoc over the behaviour of type erasure with the default MutableConfiguration() constructor.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/350 Add to CacheManager.createCache further description on the name parameter to note legal and illegal names per this deployment specification.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/340 Relaxation to allow CacheManager.getCache() to return caches where runtime type enforcement is enabled in order to further interoperabiltiy with frameworks using JCache.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/372 Fix JavaDoc warnings
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/343 Clarify MutableEntry JavaDoc and override getValue() so that behaviour can be further specified.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/355 Clarify that only one expiry policy can be set at once and the most recent one set is applied at cache creation.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/362 Clarified the behaviour in listeners of CacheEntryEvent.getValue(), CacheEntryEvent.getOldValue() and CacheEntryEvent.isOldValueAvailable().
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/380 Correct Cache.invoke() and Cache.invokeAll() JavaDoc. Redundant and contradictory Loader behaviour was specified in invoke and invokeAll.
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/295 Section 11.5.2 refers to an unknown class
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/389 Clarify CacheManager properties pass-through behavior
- https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/391 Clarified semantics of CacheEntryEvent getValue(), CacheEntryEvent.getOldValue() and CacheEntryEvent.isOldValueAvailable().
JSR 107 Change Log
JSR 107 Maintenance Review