This draft and Change Log are available for Maintenance Review as per
of the Java Community Process, version 2.1.
The preferred forum for JSR 82 Public Review comments will be the JSR 82
project on opensource.motorola.com. Commenters should request an
account, and can post comments and join in the JSR 82 Public Review
The process to request an account and get added to the JSR 82 project on
opensource.motorola.com project are as follows :
IMPORTANT : Once your account is created you will receive a
verification link that you need to follow to finalize the process.
- Go to http://opensource.motorola.com and select 'Create an
Account' in the New Users box along the left side of the page. On the
page that follows, click on 'create account' again.
- For your user name, choose something of the form
firstname_lastname (no handles, please) so that others can easily
- For the 'reason for access' dropdown, select 'member/collaborator
for JSR/MIDP work'
- In the explanation field, you must indicate your intention to
provide JSR 82 Public Review comments so that the request gets routed
and handled promptly.
- Finally, in the 'Project' field be sure to select the JSR 82
project to request that you be added to that project.
As well, comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; these comments
will be cross posted and discussed on the opensource.motorola.com JSR-82