JSR #243 JavaTM Data Objects 2.0 - An Extension to the JDO specification
The materials on this page are provided by the Spec Lead of this JSR for evaluation and feedback.
These materials are not final, and are subject to change as the JSR progresses through the process.
JSR 243 Transparency
These are the methods used in JSR 243:
- using a public mailing list for the JSR--using other means than provided by the JCP (using the public lists http://db.apache.org/jdo/mail-lists.html )
- hosting development of the spec, RI, or TCK on a collaboration website (spec and TCK are developed on public Apache JDO site )
- making all JSR feedback accessible to the expert group (anyone may subscribe to the jdo-comments feedback alias)
- using public issue-tracking (issues are tracked on the Apache JDO JIRA)
- using discussion forums or Wikis (issues are discussed on the Apache JDO wiki)
- utilizing open-source development processes for the RI or TCK (development is done in svn browsable at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/jdo/trunk/ )