The following members attended this meeting of the WG.
We completed our review of the Master List of proposed changes, focusing mainly on the Hybrid and Transplant JSR proposals. We decided that both should be kept on the list.
We also discussed the language in the JSPA concerning when members can (and whether they should be obliged to) "upgrade" to the latest version. We decided that the ideal would be to give people a lengthy period (2 years?) to upgrade, but to require that they do. At a minimum, upgrading would be required of Spec Leads and of anyone who participates in an Expert Group.
Patrick promised to fix the location of the March f2f meeting (Redwood Shores
or Santa Clara.)